Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Coming up for Air

Well, I'm attempting to re-enter the blogosphere after an absence of a few weeks due to the madness of relocating to Nashville and starting my new leadership development position with T-Mobile. USA I've been living out of hotels in three different states (mostly Tennessee, with California and Alabama thrown into the mix), and the fun will continue the next couple of weeks with trips to Idaho (can you say, BRRRR!) and Kansas City. By Christmas I expect to be slowing down the traveling a little bit and settled in my new home in the city of Franklin; with hopefully a month or so to catch my breath and get to know Nashville more before heading off to Denver at the end of January.

It's been a great experience so far with T-Mobile, with its value-driven culture and operational focus. I'm really being stretched as a person and a professional, which I love. Although I have met few of my 20-some-odd colleagues spread across the country at different T-Mobile locations, I can tell that I am part of a highly-talented team of professionals that makes a strong impact on our 33,000 employees and our millions of customers.

I look forward to getting back on track with some of my book projects and other writing efforts, probably after the holidays. I'm holding off on external speaking or coaching for now, but will gradually weave those opportunities back into my routine once I'm a little more settled.

Almost everything about my life has changed dramatically since mid-November! But what an adventure...

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger Margaret Feinberg said...

Congrats about the job, move and transition! We're still getting settled ourselves, so we're right along side of you. Best wishes for your holidays.

 
At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John, what a big change, but you've never been afraid of that. Say hi to the family and have a Merry Christmas. If we don't have your new address (that is, if you didn't receive a Christmas card from us) please forward it. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home