Thursday, October 04, 2007

My CV

I have taken the not-so-difficult step of placing my current resume on my Web site. I'm always trying to make it easier for people to know me and get in touch with me. The quick link is:

http://johnmdemarco.com/about.html

What will make this more difficult for me is that I find I'm constantly updating my CV; refining this or that, adding a new client or two. I use PDFs now, so each slightly revised CV means creating another PDF which means re-posting it to my Web site via DreamWeaver. Which, in the end, means more work for my buddy Eric Needle (www.giant3.com), who takes good care of all things cyberspace for me!

In a sense my CV is becoming another dimension of my existence. I'm constantly a work in progress; always refining, always updating. In the same way a great movie, book or play is never really finished, our stories continue to be written and updated. What we can offer at any given moment is the best possible snapshot of where we've been and where we hope to be going.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Anonymous Redpath said...

Various battery manufacturers are linked with wholesale suppliers so that good supply of products will continue and there will be no shortage of batteries or other products in the market. Most of the car starting problems are related to battery, and therefore it is of great help to know how to test a car battery. Did you know that we are giving away up-to 100 iPads, Samsung Galaxy S tablets, and Blackberry Playbooks? The next drawing is being held on January 27th at 8pm ET.Enter on Facebook to receive your ticket numbers today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home