Saturday, November 03, 2007

Moving to Nashville!

I'm heading off to the Music City later this year! I have accepted a Learning Development Manager (LDM) position with
T-Mobile-USA (www.t-mobile.com), the nation's fourth-largest wireless carrier, at their
Nashville-based customer service center. I'll be part of a senior management
team, providing consulting services such as coaching and training that build
upon the work I've been doing with Central Florida's Health First Inc. and
my independent work with various clients.

It's a tremendous opportunity to take things to another level in many regards, with a growing company that is part of an international network. The location is also exciting, based in a city that has many publishing, arts and educational resources that appeal to me from a professional and personal standpoint.

To be continued!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger Rebecca M said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations! I'll be in Nashville at just about this time next year (annual conference)! It will be exciting to follow your new adventures (of which I'm sure there will be many!)

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger JesusGeek said...

Welcome To T-Mobile & NASHVILLE... were looking forward to having you here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home