Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bugged

Another one of those crazy dreams early this morning. Some kind of giant bug was in my bedroom. I grabbed a magazine to try to smash it. It kept eluding me, first on the floor then on the wall and finally on the ceiling. In my dream I could hear myself cursing at it, quite perturbed. It was so easily in my range, so simple to smash, it seemed--and yet the impact of my blows with the rolled-up magazine made no difference. The stress I was exhibiting in my dream finally woke me up, to a beautiful, sunny Tuesday morning.

Naturally, I pose the question to myself this morning and any would-be-amateur-professional-dream interpreters, "What am I trying to tame or destroy that keeps eluding me, even mocking me?"

I have to run for now...I feel something crawling on me...

2 Comments:

At 4:29 AM , Blogger Rebecca M said...

My guess, having had similar dreams, is that your dream is telling you to tackle a big problem in a different way. Is there anything you've been battling in an aggressive manner that might require a kinder, gentler approach?

What kind of bug was it? Generic creepy-crawly, spider or ant? I usually have dreams that involve spiders because I don't like them and therefore I usually know I'm grappling with "fear" as my problem.

 
At 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your unconscious mind is battling a very stressful problem your conscious minds need too resolve. Its easier said than done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home